In this episode, I peel back the curtains and show you how I use Google Drive for creating mad content. It is my content creation factory, and you can do it, too, wherever you are, in the cloud. Google Drive is a real life saver for me and in this episode, I share some of the tools and techniques I use so you can get going with your own content creation machine today!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What I use Google Drive for
- My folder structure for optimizing my content creation
- The two basic ways you can use Google Drive
- Why collaborative editing in real time is better than just one
- The three types of files you can collaboratively work on with your team
- How talk to text will save you time on Google Drive
- The one thing that I absolutely will not use Google Drive for.
- The secret formula for creating free transcriptions with Google Drive
- What I will use DropBox and Evernote for