Dina Eisenberg, JD, is the author of The Essential Fiverr Buyers Guide and an expert on Fiverr. She is a speaker, a business coach and a mentor and known as the “GPS” for consultants, coaches and entrepreneurs who want to repurpose their best selling e-books, online courses and podcasts, and to also find the best virtual help to monetize their knowledge. She’s also the CEO and Founder of Infoproductdoctor.com and I’m so excited to have this interview with her. We’re going to talk about some great tips on how you can haraness the power of Fiverr to optimize your business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The 3 part outsourcing strategy you can use for your business.
- The best process to make a gig request on Fiverr.
- The reason you absolutely must respond to gig instructions.
- The 3 reasons you can trust Fiverr.
- How the Fiverr dispute resolution program can protect you.
- When you should contact the seller first before you buy a gig.
- The 3 ways you can do a Fiverr search.
- How long is takes the average person to get their work delivered.
- What the average person pays for a gig.
- What is stacking?
- How to use technology to put together a Fiverr team you can trust.
- What you need to know about the Fiverr dashboard.
- How the average person can get stared on Fiverr.
- Fivverr gig gift ideas that you can create.
- The benefits of using Fiverr forums.
- The secret to success of becoming a seller and making money on Fiverr.
This live google hangout is also available on my Youtube channel, http://youtube/saywowmarketing.
QUESTIONS, TIPS, SUGGESTIONS, OTHER COMMENTS?
If you have any questions you’d like me to answer, or tips, suggestions or other comments about this episode, you can post them in the comments section below.
And if you liked this episode, you can share it using the Share buttons below. Thanks!
Download this transcript
If so, please join others who receive exclusive weekly online marketing tips – visual marketing, social media, SEO and more, and get a FREE COPY of my Visual Marketing Guide for Business.