In this episode, I peel back the curtains and show you how I use Google Drive for creating mad content. It is my content creation factory, and you can do it, too, wherever you are, in the cloud. Google Drive is a real life saver for me and in this episode, I share some of the tools and techniques I use so you can get going with your own content creation machine today!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What I use Google Drive for
- My folder structure for optimizing my content creation
- The two basic ways you can use Google Drive
- Why collaborative editing in real time is better than just one
- The three types of files you can collaboratively work on with your team
- How talk to text will save you time on Google Drive
- The one thing that I absolutely will not use Google Drive for.
- The secret formula for creating free transcriptions with Google Drive
- What I will use DropBox and Evernote for
Please leave an honest review and rating. I read them all and value your input.
Google Drive – http://google.com/drive
Evernote – http://evernote.com
Dropbox – http://dropbox.com
Fiverr – http://fiverr.com
ODesk – http://odesk.com
Revv – http://revv.com
QUESTIONS, TIPS, SUGGESTIONS, OTHER COMMENTS?
If you have any questions you’d like me to answer, or tips, suggestions or other comments about this episode, you can post them in the comments section below.
And if you liked this episode, you can share it using the Share buttons below. Thanks!
If so, please join others who receive exclusive weekly online marketing tips – visual marketing, social media, SEO and more, and get a FREE COPY of my Visual Marketing Guide for Business.
Show notes are at http://saywowmarketing.com/episode54