About Vickie Siculiano
I’m a marketer, specializing in online marketing, especially visual marketing. I spent over 20 years in a variety of industries, building brand awareness by captivating audiences with compelling visuals. Marketing for a local restaurant, my food photos shared on social media brought audience engagement and filled seats. My photos and press for a new orthotics and prosthetics practitioner in town received media attention as well as social media engagement, leading to national press coverage. As a professional jazz vocalist, the photos on my website and in my marketing material helped to reinforce my brand, garnered more fans and media attention and kept my band working.
Presenting on a variety of social media and online marketing topics at Columbia University, Rutgers University, and small business and organizational events, I am always asked questions such as, “How do I get audience engagement online?” , “What kinds of photos should I have on my website?”, “Where should I be online?” “How do I take advantage of being on a social media platform?”. My blog on SayWowMarketing.com and my Smarter Online Marketing Podcast were set up to answer such questions and more.
- Smarter Online Marketing Podcast Launch– 3-17-14 -Say WOW Marketing of Wayne, NJ launches The Smarter Online Marketing podcast for small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to take charge of their online marketing and work smarter, not harder.
- Advantages, the publication of the Promotional Products Industry – interview with Vickie Siculiano on attracting clients through email marketing and a new website overhaul. “ExhibitCraft completely overhauled its website over the past year and added a chat feature, client upload and download for artwork, videos, social media links and e-mail signups” says Siculiano… (more)
- Restaurant News – interview with Vickie Siculiano about the introduction of QR codes at Mesob Ethiopian Restaurant. “We found QR codes an invaluable way to enhance the Mesob dining experience…” (more)
- Restaurant Business Magazine – selects Mesob Ethiopian Restaurant as one of the Marketing Grand Slams for 2010 with the social media blitz by Vickie Siculiano and Say WOW Marketing. “Too busy running their restaurant to try social media marketing on their own, Mesob hired Vickie Smith-Siculiano and Say WOW Marketing…” (more)
- International Journal on Media Management – “The Direction of the Media Profession”, by Vickie Siculiano, Say WOW Marketing. “Professional news organizations no longer have a monopoly on producing content and information; and to excel, new media professionals must have the skills needed to separate fact from fiction and establish credibility…” (more)
Testimonials and reviews by clients and peers. http://saywowmarketing.com/testimonialssuccess-stories/